Monday, January 23, 2012

Sameera Reddy wants to become like Jyothika and Simran


Sameera Reddy wants to win in cinema without donning glamour roles. While speaking to the media, she said, "The Hindi film Tej in which I have acted is to be released during the month of April. I have shared the screen with Anil Kapoor and Ajay Devgan in this film.


I have also acted in the action sequences in this film. I simultaneously acted in this Hindi film and Vettai. It was different kind of experience for me because the earlier day I would have acted wearing modern dress and the next day I had to wear half sari for the Tamil film Vettai. I always prefer to act in South Indian language films than in Hindi films.

I have acted in Tamil and Telugu films. I have not acted in Kannada films. Now I am listening to stories. I am interested to act in the roles that have scope for acting. Jyothika and Simran are still remembered because of their acting. So I also want to become like them. "

Search Tags:
Sameera Reddy, Sameera, Sameera Hot, Jyothika

No comments:

Post a Comment