Friday, January 27, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan and Rajnikanth Again To Hit The screen soon


The last Hindi film which Amitabh Bachchan and Rajnikanth had acted was released 28 years ago. This film was titled Andhaa Kaanoon. Now both of them will be acting in a film. Puri Jaganath will be directing this film.


Puri Jaganath while speaking about this said," I recently met Rajnikanth. While speaking to him I spoke about the film which I supposed to work with Amitabh Bachchan and also requested him to be the part of this film. Rajni sir has agreed to this. He said that he was happy to work with Amitabh Bachchan once again.
It was long time desire for me to direct Rajni sir. Now this had been fulfilled. At the same time I am very happy that I am going to direct a film that has Amitabh Bachchan and Rajnikanth in the cast."

It is also important to note that Puri Jaganath has directed the Hindi film Buddaah Hoga Tera Baap which had Amitabh in the lead role.


Search Tags:
Rajinikanth, Amitabh Bachan, Buddaah Hoga, Puri Jaganath

No comments:

Post a Comment