Friday, January 27, 2012

Asin Says No marriage plans for next 7 years


South Indian actress Asin had an overnight success in Bollywood with Ghajini remake and she became the darling of masses over there. Unfortunately, the actress lost her position due to continuous flops.


Then there were some news spread about her that she is trying to attain size zero like Bollywood actresses and has lost her old beautiful look. What became more sensational was that the actress is now engaged to Tamil Nadu based industrialist and their marriage will take place soon.

The actress has now slammed such rumors saying, "I am really disappointed to hear such stories cooked up. The reason why I am signing only less number of Hindi films is that I want to choose best ones. About shedding down some weight, I will let you know so soon on that. I am just 26yrs old and I have no idea of getting married for next seven years. I need to achieve more and I will surely do it."

Search Tags:
Asin, Asin Hot, Asin Marriage, Asin Movie, Asin Husband, Asin Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment