Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It is a great opportunity to work in Ram Gopal Varma's film


There are lots of actresses waiting to act in a film directed by Ram Gopal Varma. When asked Madhu Shalini that how she got the opportunity to act in Ram Gopal’s film, she said, "This is really surprising for me.


To tell the truth I have seen Ram Gopal Varma sir’s Raktha Charithram film. I have heard about his other films. I have not seen them. When I got the opportunity to act in his film, I saw all his films that he has directed. Wow. He has made wonderful films.

Everybody can understand the way he narrates the story and the way he creates the characters. Everything of his was very surprising to me. One day he called me and told me the one line story of the film. He has titled the film as Department.

The one line story that he had told me had very much connection with the title. I made my debut in Telugu films. Since I liked Tamil cinema I came to Chennai. I made my debut in the Tamil film Pathinaaru. I donned the role of a matured girl.

After this I went to Bala’s office and asked him for an opportunity. He told me the story and made me act in his film Avan Ivan. That was a different kind of role. The role in the film directed by Ram Gopal Varma will out beat my earlier roles. I am still shocked and surprised that I am acting in Ram Gopal Varma sir’s film."

Search Tags:
 Madhu Shalini,  Madhu Shalini Hot,  Madhu Shalini Movie,  Madhu Shalini Film,  Madhu Shalini Songs 

No comments:

Post a Comment