Monday, January 16, 2012

Amala Paul says About Vettai & Arya


Amala Paul is being heaped with offers. But whenever she gets time, she tries to attend her classes at the College in Kerala where she is doing her Final Year B A Communications. Amala Paul while speaking said, "Many are asking that how I will be seen after Vettai. Definitely there will be a change. After Myna lots of offers came to me.


Now after Vettai, I will be getting lots of matured characters. I never expected that I will get this place so fast. Vettai is another incarnation for me. There is also a question that whether I will be donning the role of Silk Smitha since there is news that a film based on the life Silk Smitha is going to be made in Tamil. I don’t know that anyone else can do this role except Vidhya Balan. She had acted so realistically.


Silk Smitha eyes are very glamorous. I also have eyes like her. So we will see that whether I will act if the film is made in Tamil. Since I have acted with Madhavan and Arya in Vettai many people are asking me that whom I like very much. Both of them have different characteristics. Arya will not behave like an actor. He is a jolly person. He will take all things easily. I am a great fan of Madhavan. I am very lucky to act with them. There will be a great energy once he enters the sets. There will always be a special friendship between me and Maddy. I will always be troubling him at the shooting spots. He will also patiently keep on answering me. Our friendship continues even now."


Search Tags:
Vettai, Arya, Amala Paul, Vettai Arya, Amala Paul Words

No comments:

Post a Comment