Sunday, March 27, 2011

‘I have not hiked my salary’-Tamanna


Thamanna who had acted in hit films like Padikadhavan and Ayan has been signed to pair with Vijay in his 50th film. Sangli Murugan is producing this film. This film is a high budgeted film. She is also pairing with Jayam Ravi in the Tamil remake of Telugu film Kick. Jayam Raja is directing this film. There is news that Thamanna has hiked her salary. When asked about this, she said,” There is no truth in the news that I had hiked my salary. Story is very important for me and the other factors are secondary.

When I get a good role, salary does not matter much for me. I am paid what I deserve. I was signed two months before itself to act in Vijay’s 50th film. I am acting in four films including Paiya with Karthik and Kandein Kadhalai with Bharath. The news that I am going to act in Malayalam films is not true. I will continue to act in Tamil films only.”

No comments:

Post a Comment