Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My life has changed after becoming an actress


Amala Paul is one of the leading actresses in Tamil and Telugu film industries. She while speaking to the media said, "Nothing has happened in my life has planned. All things happened unexpectedly.


Becoming an actress was also unexpected for me. I never thought that I will be a leading actress. That has also has happened. When I go out, my fans mob me. I am getting lots of appreciations. This gives me happiness. My life has changed after becoming an actress. Before coming to cinema, I was a chatter box.
Now I have started speaking less. Actors, actresses and fans are keenly watching me. Many are taking me as a role model, because of this I have changed myself. I want to be a good example to my fans. I like to be very simple."



Search Tags:
Amala Paul Hot, Amala Paul Hot,  Amala Paul Movies,  Amala Paul Pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment