Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dhanshika is waiting for the success of Aravaan


Actress Dhanshika is very eagerly waiting for the release of Aravaan. Dhanshika has paired with Aadhi in Aravaan. Dhanshika while speaking to the media said, "I am not accepting any films till the release of Aravaan since this film will be a great success.

The shooting of this film took place in the hilly terrains of Hampi. In one of the song sequences I have to get down steps in the hills looking back at Aadhi. When I was speedily running I bumped into a rock and sustained injuries. I was bleeding profusely. But without bothering about it I had acted in the scene without taking a break.
In the next sequence I had to kneel down which was very painful, but I had acted without bothering about the pain."



Search Tags:
Dhanshika, Dhanshika Hot, Dhanshika Movie,  Aravaan,  Aadhi,  Aravaan Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment