Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Amy Jackson becomes an action heroine


Amy Jackson who debuted in the film Madrasapattinam will be soon donning the role of action heroine. Actress Amy Jackson was introduced by director Vijay in the film Madrasapattinam. She paired with Arya in this film. Now she is once again donning the second heroine role in the film Thandavam which is being directed by Vijay. This film has Vikram in the lead role. The role which she is donning in this film will be totally different. She is going to don the role of an action heroine like the Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie.


Amy while speaking about this role said, "I have got a role in Thandavam in which I have so far not acted, I will prove my action talent in this role. Director Vijay has given me a place in Tamil cinema. I am very happy that I am again acting in his film. I am very thankful to him."
The shooting of the film Thandavam which is being made in Tamil and Telugu is going in top gear. Apart from Vikram and Amy Jackson, Anushka and Jagapathi Babu are also starring in this film.



Search Tags:
Amy Jackson, Amy Jackson, Thandavam, Vijay, Vikram, Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment